TERMS OF SERVICE
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you may register for an account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Media Project may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Media Project will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure (if applicable). Media Project cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, as determined in the sole discretion of Media Project will result in an immediate termination of your services.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.mediaproject.com.au (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Media project. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Media project and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
The minimum age to use our Site is 18 years old. By using this Site, users agree that they are over 18 years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false statements about age.
Sale of Goods
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods we provide. You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card; and
- Direct Debit.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
Media project and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Media project and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
- by using the site you acknowledge that there’s no refunds on the ticket purchased on the site and you understand that this is a giveaway/sweepstake service which may result in non winning tickets purchased on the site. Media project doesn’t guarantee the winning of every ticket and you acknowledge that you’re buying at your own risk.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
232 Auburn st Goulburn NSW 2580
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our site
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected; and
- The rights of Site users.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address; and
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
- We only use the data to ensure we give you the best experience on our website.
Who We Share Personal Data With
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored for Once users leave the site.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
SSL encryption 256 bit
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The minimum age to use our website is 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
by using the site you acknowledge that there’s no refunds on the ticket purchased on the site and you understand that this is a giveaway/sweepstake service which may result in non winning tickets purchased on the site. Media project doesn’t guarantee the winning of every ticket and you acknowledge that you’re buying at your own risk.